All the VR&D software is always under development to always provide the best optimization software, enabling designers and engineers to create the most efficient products, which helps conserve valuable resources.
MantiumCAE is very happy to see the plugins to Ansa!
Some further highlights of the newest developments below:
GENESIS and Design Studio V19.0
New Analysis Features:
-11 New built-in lattices patterns
-Thermal Analysis with Homogenized Lattice Optimization
-Faster frequency response analysis using SMS
-Loadcase Dependent Glue Connections
-Automatic convection element generation on free surface: CHBDYB
-Miscellaneous Analysis Enhancements
-Executive Control Enhancement
- Design modules (Optimization, Response Surface Optimization and Design of Experiments) can now track infeasible/violated design points generated during the simulation.
- Design of Experiment (DOE) module allows the user to select objective and constraints. At the end of simulation, it will provide the best design generated by the selected DOE design.
- VisualDOC uses new BIGDOT 4.1 which has dramatically increased the speed of optimization.
- For gradient based optimization, the user can compute gradients externally and supply it to VisualDOC. The user can use MATLAB or any executable program to compute gradients.
- Plugins to Beta CAE software, ANSA the pre-processor and META the post-processor component have been added. These plugins can be used with BETA CAE’s Epilysis solver or with any compatible NASTRAN type solver including GENESIS.
- A plugin for Adams Car component has also been added.
Tutorial for these components are included in the Advanced examples manual.
- Ability to import multiple VisualDOC components and VisualDOC workflows.
- Highlight Frequency Bands in Frequency Response Plots
GSAM / GTAM V 19.0
- Topology Optimization with Convection Boundary Conditions
- New Lattice Types for Homogenized Lattice Optimization
- Support Thermal Analysis for Homogenized Lattice Optimization
- User Defined Response
- Mode Shape Response
- Split Strain Energy as Two Responses
- Analysis and optimization setup
- Support for Nonlinear Contact in Thermal Analysis
- Support for Layered Section Definitions
- Support for Hydrostatic Pressure
- Support for Function Based Load
- Enhancement in ESL Analysis Setup